Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hello again!

Well, hello again!  I'm thinking it's time to resurrect this blog after 100 years, give or take. 

I'll spare you the mundane details of my absence - really, it's nothing other than life got busy and time just didn't allow. I could make up some dramatic story, though, if you'd like that better than just hearing that work and family just had to come first for a while. 

I'm ever so excited to be back, though.  Hopefully, I'll have something worthwhile to share from time to time.  Unfortunately, life is no less busy these days, so as much as I'd like to, I'm just not able to blog every day. One of these days...one of these days...life will slow down - hopefully my brain won't follow suit...

To start off, if I can figure out how to do so, I'm just going to share some blogs that I've posted on my Facebook blog, "Blither, Blather, Blahg".  I will probably continue to cross post there as well. 

Hope y'all are blessed! And warm.  Don't forget warm.  Blessed and warm.  :)

Much love!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment